GeoTrust SSL Certificates
Manage | Features | Help
More businesses trust GeoTrust to secure their transactions online.
GeoTrust's world-class SSL Certificates offers brand recognition and fast delivery. Maximize your investment by quickly securing your website in the most cost-effective and efficient way.
GeoTrust True BusinessID with EV
Only Extended Validation SSL Certificates trigger the green bar in high-security web browsers.
GeoTrust True BusinessID Wildcard
Affordable and flexible SSL security for unlimited sites on a single server.
GeoTrust True BusinessID
Trusted protection and assurance to your customers that your site is trustworthy and secure.
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium
A low-priced SSL Certificate issued in minutes with an extended warranty and a dynamic True Site Seal.
A low-priced, value-branded SSL certificate delivered to you within 10 minutes.
Issued in minutes, easy set up and install! Ideal for just getting started.
GeoTrust® is the world's second largest digital certificate provider. More than 100,000 customers in over 150 countries trust GeoTrust to secure online transactions and conduct business over the Internet. Our range of digital certificate and trust products enable organizations of all sizes to maximize the security of their digital transactions cost-effectively.
How SSL Works
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your website and makes it easy for your users to trust you.
Customers gain confidence with the Green Address Bar
Give your customers the confidence to make their purchases online with EV SSL Certificates. Extended Validation triggers the display of the green address bar in high-security browsers.
- Easy and reliable way to establish trust online.
- Display the name of the organization that owns the SSL Certificate and the name of the Certificate Authority that issued it.
- Transaction is encrypted and the organization has been
authenticated according to the most rigorous industry standard
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is SSL, and what is an SSL certificate?
- How does an SSL certificate work?
- Why do I need an SSL certificate for my site?
- The domain I want to secure is not in my account, can I still buy an SSL Certificate?
- How many host records does a certificate secure?
View All SSL FAQs